Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It's Opening Day!!!

Today's the day, Ohio State Fair fans!

I will admit I haven't been in several years - work often kept me out of town during the Fair. But, I can't help but get excited every year. Maybe it's the small-town heritage, maybe it's the memories of the year my daughter was a member of the All Ohio State Fair Band and eating my way through the midway!

Fairs - even without the rides - have so much to offer. There are so many free interactive activities for kids. How many city children have ever seen where milk, eggs and bacon actually come from?

There's discounts galore, practically every single day of the Ohio State Fair. While the commercial vendors offer discounts on siding and such, the real discounts are at the food service vendors. Coupons are available for free drinks with a sandwich purchase or even a bit of money off of a meal.

I've outlined all of the gate discounts and included a link to the vendor coupons in this article.

2010 Ohio State Fair Discounts

Oh - and in case you hadn't heard: the Selena Gomez show on Thursday night has been postponed. Apparently, promoting a new movie (Ramona and Beezus)and a concert tour has worn out the Disney tween queen.

Selena Gomez Reschedules Ohio State Fair Appearance

Enjoy the Ohio State Fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment